Monday, November 19, 2007

the 19th...


Last night I forgot to post. I'm still sick, coughing like a smoker, with the gravelly bedroom voice and all. Tomorrow we head to Minnesota for Thanksgiving. It's not likely that I'll be able to post until I'm back~ so much for NaBloPoMo. I don't really mind, though. As with most things that I enjoy, as soon as it became an obligation, it wasn't so fun anymore. I've been wondering how my NaNoWriMo friends are doing... and now I almost think that would be a better project. Not so public. More room for sounding really dull.

I'm sort of ok, really. Hormonal and ill and stressed out, but ok. Tuning in to the light and the shadow, trying to allow more gently for the latter to have its place. S'pose I'll share this little Langston Hughes poem and go to bed~

Gather out of star-dust
Earth-dust,
Cloud-dust,
Storm-dust,
And splinters of hail,
One handful of dream-dust
Not for sale.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely lemon,
lovely poem.
lovely you!

hope you are feeling better...

love
mccabe x

Steph said...

Hey, girl! I hope you are feeling better and that the trip was reviving for you!

Anna said...

Thank you, mccabe and Steph! I'm getting better bit by bit. :)

魯肉飯Kirk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.