Thursday, November 1, 2007

hit the road


This is very much an on-the-run post!

Today I'm off to Gatlinburg, Tennessee with my mom. We're meeting up with some of the women in my stepfather's family for a long weekend... I was looking at a map, and there are places down there with names like:

*Piney Butt Loop!
*Boogertown Road!
*Loafer's Glory Way!

My motivation has been bumped up a few notches because of those names. I'm easy.

Also, I'm posting because it's November 1st, and it's NaBloPoMo. No, that is not National Blow Pop Month. That is National Blog Posting Month. You post every day. Like NaNoWriMo before the steriods.

Of course, I may not have any internet access while I'm out of town for the next few days. But oh well oh kay. I'll do what I can~ maybe there will be wireless in the hotel...

Happy November!

4 comments:

heidi said...

tis okay that you came late to the birthday love . . . i think i did the same for you.
i want to see you.
right now.

Steph said...

Hey - thanks for the NaBloPoMo -I'd never heard of it! Cool!

Keely Van Brocklin Emery said...

I love that picture! So cute! Have a great trip!
Oh, my. All the exclaimation points. :)

Jennifer/The Word Cellar said...

National Blow Pop Month... now there's an interesting idea.