Saturday, November 1, 2008

thus begins NaBloPoMo

And the move is done! Over the past two days, I had four fabulous helpers at random times, and an hour of professional movers this morning. They were fantastic, and I called the owner today to tell him his guys were awesome. Too often, we only speak up when we're not satisfied with the quality of service, so I think it's really important to make a point of letting folks know when we're happy.

Tonight, I hope to take it easy and go to bed early. I'm beat. And then I'll spend the next two days unpacking and setting up the new place. Hooray. Big, big sigh of relief...

My interview went really well yesterday morning, so I'm feeling hopeful on that front, too.

More tomorrow, thanks to NaBloPoMo... Keep your dials tuned to WAPV, y'all!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Very cool poem!

Anna said...

Thanks, Steph :)

(Lovely icon you've got there!)