Thursday, October 23, 2008

happenings are happening

I walked into the manager's office and said, "I'd like to move!" I told her my ideal situation... and the maintenance folks just happened to be working on just such a place. It had just become available, and I move in next weekend. Almost twice as much space, and quiet... No shared bedroom walls!

I knocked on the noisy neighbor's door and said, "I have good news!" Now we don't shoot daggers at each other any more.

My little apartment was perfect when I moved in~ tiny and cozy, with nice, quiet neighbors. But I'm So Very Ready to move now. I'm looking forward to not feeling cramped, and to sleeping soundly again. I'll have room to have people over! I used to have great parties (great, not crazy) and I've missed being able to do that.

I have an interview the morning that I start moving, and two other applications are awaiting responses...

New apartment, new job (enough money!), and then- please, oh please- new government! These are good developments.

Now, a few things have been back-seated because I'm suddenly moving, but it's ok. My internet also konked out the day I decided to move, so that's annoying. I wanted to do a bunch of Etsy stuff, but it'll just happen more slowly. Actually, here I go to post a few things right now~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are looking up for you. Fingers and toes crossed on the job front.That would be such a winner, new place, new job........
Gareth

Anna said...

Thanks for the crossed digits, G. Now if you could just wave a wand and magically pack all my stuff, I'd be all set! :)

Steph said...

Congrats to you!!!! I'd say you're in the flow.

Anna said...

Thank you, Steph. :) I'm going to keep telling myself that!